Build Better Behaviors
Have you completed a STAR Puppy, Puppy 2 or Basic class but still have some trouble spots to work on? Whether you want to build a better SIT or proof your STAY or work on jumping and barking behaviors, this 4 week session will address those training trouble spots! You're just 4 weeks away from enhancing your relationship with your dog, developing your training skills and timing, and establish the building blocks to a better behaved dog!
WHAT IS REQUIRED TO ATTEND?
2 sets of the DHLPP vaccine ("puppy vaccine") prior to starting class. Rabies vaccination is required at 6 months. A titer is sufficient for vaccination status.
**Prerequisite: Completion of the STAR Puppy or Basic Obedience class is required. Taking the prerequisite class does not necessarily mean your dog is ready to automatically advance to the next level of training.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
1. Small, soft food treats as rewards.
2. All vaccination records (Proof of 2 sets of the DHLPP vaccine) Without these, you will not be allowed in the class.
3. Collar - please no prong or shock collars. No harnesses without instructor approval.
4. Leash - 4 to 6 foot nylon or leather. Please NO retractable (Flexi) leashes.
5. Completed registration form along with the class fee - we accept CASH or CHECKS only.
6. On the first night of class, please plan to arrive 10 minutes early for registration.
7. It helps to have pants with pockets or bring something that attaches to your waist to hold your dog’s treats.
8. YOU MUST have closed-toe comfortable shoes.