For puppies 9-16 weeks old. This class provides socialization, positive lure/reward training to teach canine good manners. Get solutions for barking, chewing and house soiling. Upon completion of this class, your puppy will be ready for the S.T.A.R. Puppy Class.
** For puppies older than 16 weeks of age, you may want to consider S.T.A.R. Puppy Class.
WHAT IS REQUIRED TO ATTEND?
2 sets of the DHLPP vaccine ("puppy vaccine") prior to starting class.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
1. Small, soft food treats as rewards.
2. All vaccination records (Proof of 2 sets of the DHLPP vaccine) Without these, you will not be allowed in the class.
3. Collar - please no prong or shock collars.
4. Leash - 4 foot nylon or leather. Please NO retractable (Flexi) leashes.
5. Class Fee - we accept cash, checks, or major credit cards. (Credit cards will be charged an additional $5 for processing)
6. On the first night of class, please plan to arrive 10 minutes early for registration.
7. It helps to have pants with pockets or bring something that attaches to your waist to hold your dogs treats.
8. YOU MUST have closed-toe comfortable shoes.